Sunday, May 17, 2009

SSS Loans

I became member of the Social Security System of the Philippines since 1998. And I continuously paid my contribution to the SSS. However, I am still hesitating to loan from the SSS just because I hate to pay loans.

Basically, there are 3 types of loans that members of the SSS can take.
  1. Member Loans - Salary loan, calamity loan and emergency loan.
  2. Housing Loans - This covers, repair, pari-passu, individual housing, corporate housing program, housing development, apartment for dormitory, housing for OFWS, housing for Workers Organization members, assumption of mortgage and direct housing development.
  3. Business Loans - Covers tourism projects, industry loan program, hospital financing program, financing program for educational institution, SSS special financing program, financing program for vocational and technical school and the SULONG program.

No comments:

Post a Comment