Friday, August 14, 2009

LTO Registered Na!

Sorry but this is not related to my membership with the SSS or Social Security System of the Philippines.

Just want to brag here that my new tricycle is already registered with the LTO. So, I will be afraid of using it since no one will apprehend me as long as I have no other violation. I just hate kasi to drive a unregistered vehicle.

Actually, last 2007, I was apprehended by the LTO Region 8 personnel for driving Toyota Innova without plate number and no registration. I paid PhP1,500 for the fine and my driver license was held by them for almost 2 weeks since I need to wait for the plate number and vehicle registration before I could settle the problem.

So, now that the tricyle is already registered then I can use it anywhere already.

First, I am planning to go to Tacloban City with my wife and son. My wife will claim her PRC License ID because it is required in applying for a vacant teaching position at DEPED here in our area.

And if you did not know yet, this tricycle is my investment using my money earned through my websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment