Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SSS Contribution

If you are looking for the new SSS Contribution Table, just click here.

By the way, I am currently paying P520 as my SSS contribution every month. Often times I pay the SSS every first week of the month of the same month the contribution I paid is applicable. In other words, it was a month in advance.

I decided to do that to make sure that I couldn't miss even one month of contribution. For example, I forgot to pay for this month, I still have time to pay it next month.

By the way, the cab or sidecar that I ordered from Diao Shop in Bato, Leyte was finished already, and it's attached already to the motorcycle. Actually, we used it already last monday in going to Malitbog, Southern Leyte.

The cab is good and is aligned well. I was not mistaken to order it from the Diao shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment