Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Banned from SSS website

I wrote a letter today and I think, I will share this to you for you to learn things from accessing the SSS Online Inquiry.

Dear Sir,

I am a member of the SSS as an employee. I sent you this letter hoping that you'll publish it into your blog or blogs if you have lots of blogs so that other SSS members will learn lessons from my experiences.

For your information, I found the old Online Inquiry system of the SSS as the most user friendly interface and it's easy to inquire for important information regarding my SSS membership. However, I understand that SSS needs to make the website more secure and that only the owner of the account should have the access to the account to avoid any molestation and illegal use of account.

In other words, I agree to what the SSS did to their Online Inquiry system.

However, I found the new interface of the SSS Online Inquiry system as weird and couldn't understand what the algo of this.

Last month, I registered to the new Online Inquiry system of SSS. I successfully got my password. And I successfully accessed my account. But the problem is, on the next day, when I logged in again, the system told me that my account has been blocked and I am banned to access it again.

I was given the number to be called but no one answered the phone. Almost everyday, I called up the number but no one answered.

What should I do now?

I went to the SSS branch near me and talked to them about my problem. But they told me that it's not their job instead they gave me numbers to be called which is the same numbers as the website has given me.

I called the number again, but still no one is answering me.


No comments:

Post a Comment