Monday, June 15, 2009

One More Step Higher

After posting the post, "Top 10 in Google SERP", I am happy to see as I check the Google Philippine SERP tonight because this blog is again pushed up the SERP by 1 position. It's a good thing to see. At least I know that the SEO I applied into this blog is working. And not only that, this blog pulled the article posted at Make Money Online blog.

But of course, I couldn't tell if this blog can stay there for a long time. Just like what you knew the position at the SERP of Google and any other search engine is based on the qualifications set by the search engines and therefore there's a great competition in winning the higher position. And there's no exemption to this, even the searches on "SSS Online Inquiry".

If the success continues on this blog, then I will use technique to my other blogs.

To all SSS members who happened to visit this blog, I'm sorry for writing something like this. SSS Online Inquiry system of the SSS is a failure. My account was blocked and I couldn't access it anymore.

I want to appeal through their hotlines but no one answered my calls. So, I have no hope to gain access to my account again.

However, I will still be paying my contributions. I know after 30 years, I will be enjoying the benefits or the pensions from the SSS.

So, much for that, I will end this post here. See tomorrow. I am sleepy now.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm,, I just find out this page by digging some keywords :) Great SEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. galing din ng blog mo. nasa first page agad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also blocked when trying to logged in to my SSS for several times. The problem here is when somebody knows my username, he can intentionally blocked my account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you try to log-in to https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/Login_Members using a username that doesn't exist, the site will display "UserID or Password not Valid.". on the other hand, if you have used an existing username with invalid password it will not display an error and eventually block you're account after several attempt.

    This is a vulnerability, the site should not be giving any clue if a username exist, blocking the user account is also not a good idea. malicious user can exploit the vulnerability and because user accounts are being blocked instead of his IP, he can randomly block as many user accounts as he can.

    now this sound serious...

    ReplyDelete